Marathon Engineering & Environmental Services, Inc. (Marathon) is assisting HFH Hawthorne, LLC in applying to NJDEP for a Land Use Permit of Lots 1 through 5, Block 111, located in the Borough of National Park, County of Gloucester, and State of New Jersey. The permitting application will be a two step process to include investigating the property for hazardous waste, land fill closure and then filling the property to create recreational facilities.
The recreational facilities will include the following:
- Four (4) Multipurpose Fields
- Two (2) Baseball Fields
- Two (2) Softball Fields
- Two (2) Tot lots
- Solar Panel Field
- Concession Stand with associated parking facilities
- Walking/Jogging Trails with rock gardens and gazebos
- Landscaping, Lighting and Stormwater Management will be provided as required.
The project land use approvals to be obtained will be as follows:
- NJDEP Land Use Permit
- National Park Borough Planning Board Approval
- Gloucester County Planning Department Approval
- Gloucester County Soil Conservation District Certification.
Client: HFH Hawthorne, LLC
c/o Land Resource Solutions, LLC
1274 N. Church Road
Moorestown, New Jersey 08057
Trevan J. Houser, President (856) 273-1012
Period of Performance:
Thomas P. Bechard, Jr., P.E.
Donald W. Brickner