Marathon Engineering & Environmental Services, Inc. (Marathon) is assisting DP Partners with the design and construction of approximately 1,700 feet of roadway in the LogistiCenter at Logan Industrial Park in Logan, NJ. The project will extend existing Commerce Boulevard to Harrisonville Road (C.R. 602). Included with the roadway design are all utilities, landscape and lighting as well as stormwater management. The project is currently under construction, and Marathon is assisting DP Partners with construction liaison including shop drawing review, change-order revisions and construction meetings.
The project land use approvals that were obtained include:
- Logan Township Subdivision Approval
- Gloucester County Subdivision Approval
- NJDEP Treatment Works Approval
- NJDEP Bureau of Safe Drinking Water
- Gloucester County Soil Conservation District Plan Certification
Client: DP Partners
200 North Third Street, Suite 1402
Harrisburg, PA 17101
James Mascaro, (717)-233-8800
Period of Performance:
Thomas P. Béchard, Jr., P.E.